- * [Acer product page](http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/model/NX.EF3AA.004)
- * [Arch Linux Chromebooks page](https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Chrome_OS_devices/Chromebook). It seems that it has removable memory.
- * [Google ChromeOS developer page](https://www.chromium.org/chromium-os/developer-information-for-chrome-os-devices/acer-c910-chromebook). The name is`Yuna`. The project name is `Yuna`. The board name is `auron_yuna` and the base board `auron`.
- * [Reddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/chromeos/comments/39oo7a/acer_c910_i5_unable_to_boot_into_seabios_no/): it seems C910 has not legacy boot in.
- * [ChrUbuntu Guide](https://github.com/iantrich/ChrUbuntu-Guides): it has different scripts for installing ChrUbuntu on the chromebook. In particular Acer C910.
- * [Reddit confirms that yuna has NGFF replacable](https://www.reddit.com/r/chromeos/comments/3asc4f/no_physical_differences_beteen_acer_chromebook/): [this](http://imgur.com/7fiKsdT) is the pictures of the bottom, dissasembled.
- * [Reddit: one user wants help](https://www.reddit.com/r/chrubuntu/comments/35n4kc/help_acer_c910_linux_install_and_ssd_upgrade/)
- * [Crouten Installation Guide](http://www.voltron00x.com/?p=1091): it seems it is a procedure for installing Linux.
- * As pointed by [ArchWiki](https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Chrome_OS_devices/Chromebook), it seems Yuna has John Lewis [RW firmware support](https://johnlewis.ie/custom-chromebook-firmware/rom-download/)
- * [Developer information for Acer C720, C720P, C740](http://www.chromium.org/chromium-os/developer-information-for-chrome-os-devices/acer-c720-chromebook)